jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why I don't get any traffic from google?

1. Joyfreak profile image70
    Joyfreakposted 6 years ago

Why I don't get any traffic from google?

2. Learn Things Web profile image92
    Learn Things Webposted 6 years ago

It usually takes a few weeks to get Google traffic. The traffic also tends to increase over time as you write more hubs. I was writing hubs for a few months before I started getting regular traffic from Google.

3. Sadie14 profile image88
    Sadie14posted 6 years ago

Since you've only been on here for two days it will take a little while. There are a lot of great hubs on here about improving your hubs so they will be first on search engines. I've been here over a month and am just starting to see my Google traffic picking up so hang in there!

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Listen, your profile says that you joined just two days ago.  Truly great hubs sometimes get Google traffic in less than a day, but the people creating the great ones also know all the tricks.

I think you're seriously being too hard on yourself here.

If you want great advice for your hubs, then submit one to the "extreme hub makeover" forum here on hubpages.

5. rishweby profile image52
    rishwebyposted 6 years ago

It usually take a bit time to get your website ranked on Google.com. Once your hub get ranked from any particular keyword, you'll start getting traffic from Search engines like google as well.

working