jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

0 impressions for Feb 22 (Wednesday), how about you?

1. cepheid profile image79
    cepheidposted 6 years ago

0 impressions for Feb 22 (Wednesday), how about you?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

This is listed at the top of your "my account" page:

Ad Program earnings are still pending for February 22 and 23. We should have the data updated shortly. Thanks for your patience!

I'm assuming that means views also.

3. cepheid profile image79
    cepheidposted 6 years ago

Oh no no, the ad program earnings are already in if you would check (ad program reports page). I have the impressions on the 23rd but 0 on the 22nd. Hopefully they would fix it anyway. smile

4. Axaflaxar profile image44
    Axaflaxarposted 6 years ago

I was wandering the same thing. I have 5 cents form e-bay. Have no idea where that came from, but i'll take it

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

My account says the same thing.  I've got yesterday's stuff in, but not the day before's stats/earnings.

It's obviously just a glitch that will be taken care of.  Personally, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one seeing that.

6. stanzi11 profile image76
    stanzi11posted 6 years ago

I have 0 impressions for Feb 22 as well. And I have 5 cents from ebay too, that is weird.

7. katedonavon profile image74
    katedonavonposted 6 years ago

I also have 0 views for that day, and that is not normal for me either. Hopefully that number will change!

8. Free2seethemoon profile image71
    Free2seethemoonposted 6 years ago

My earnings popped up for Feb. 22nd, but my impressions went up because  I recently spread my articles across some social networking sites.

Closed to reply

working