This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you return to focusing on writing a hub after spending time looking at th

1. tlcs profile image49
    tlcsposted 6 years ago

How do you return to focusing on writing a hub after spending time looking at the answers section!?

2. ThoughtMonkey profile image81
    ThoughtMonkeyposted 6 years ago

I find my focus on writing here and elsewhere depends very much on whether or not I have something I feel I really want to discuss or even pour out. Often I can become jaded and annoyed with my own lack of progress so I look for diversions for example the answers section you mentioned. The act of doing something different allows me to go back to what I was doing or writing feeling refreshed. Once back I just start and allow the writing to take me. But ultimately it will only work if you really want to write what you are working on, if your not interested getting focus can be very difficult.

3. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

lots of focus and concentration! you have to know what u want to do

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Actually I do better on hubs after looking at the answers section. What do people ask about? Do I agree with what they said? Do they fit a personality type I do not get along with? What am I more interested in learning about? What do I want to talk about? Etc.

working