jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How long does it take to start making money on hubpages?

1. Sweetheart2997 profile image59
    Sweetheart2997posted 6 years ago

How long does it take to start making money on hubpages?

2. MissKatieLynne profile image44
    MissKatieLynneposted 6 years ago

If you want to get technical, I earned about 10 cents the first month I was here.
    If you're looking for a real profit, though, it will take a lot of time and dedication. If you think you can post one or two articles a week and make a living, you may want to seriously reconsider. You have to be very active, every single day, and work at it for a long time to even make a decent amount. No one can really give you an exact time amount. If "blogging" is what you want to do to make a decent living, you should consider having your own blog as opposed to hubpages - I think you'll earn a lot more that way, and you can control advertising and such. Google can help answer these kinds of questions, too, especially when people post about their own experiences earning money this way. Good luck!

3. Sweetheart2997 profile image59
    Sweetheart2997posted 6 years ago

thanks for anwering me, I will keep at it.

4. ThePracticalMommy profile image98
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

I see you've only been here for two weeks. It may seem like an eternity, but it's most likely going to take a few months before you start to see the money coming in. I have been here for nearly a year now, and I can honestly say it took nearly that whole time to build up my reputation here on the site and in Google-land before I really started to earn money.

MissKatieLynne gave some great advice in her answer. Be active here on the site and write quality hubs. Have you visited the Learning Center? There is great information there about how to be successful here on the site. You can also do a site search and read some of the great hubs written here about making money on HubPages.

Good luck!

Closed to reply

working