Looking at 6 "Best" Hubs of a Hubber's total of a dozen Hubs: none had a score =

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 6 years ago

Looking at 6 "Best" Hubs of a Hubber's total of a dozen Hubs: none had a score = his Hub Score! Why?

In case shortening the Question to fit the limit made my question less than clear, here is what I am asking:  A newbie Hubber has a Hub Score of 73 (not bad!) but with only a dozen Hubs his six featured "Best" Hubs all had scores below his Hub Score of that 73.  So, how did he get a higher Hub Score than the score of any of his "Best" Hubs?

2. Becky Katz profile image82
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

By answering questions, asking questions, hub-hopping, and other ways of participating in the community. Very few people have ever had a 100 hub but there are several 100 hubbers around.

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

I have noticed this too, often it seems that the Hubber's HubScore is always higher than any of the scores of the individual hubs.  At least, this is the case for me.  The score calculations are kept a secret by Hubpages so we will probably never know the reason behind this.  Like Becky said, it is extremely unusual to see a hub with a score of 100, but not so unusual to see hubbers with scores of 100.

I tend to not worry about it and not get hung up on any of the scores.  Also, I find the scores of my individual hubs don't always reflect which ones are getting the most traffic!  Instead focus more on which of your hubs are getting traffic, which aren't, etc.

working