jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do hubs catch your interest? Is it the topic or the title?

1. momster profile image60
    momsterposted 6 years ago

How do hubs catch your interest? Is it the topic or the title?

There is so many different topics so what do you prefer to read?

2. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

The title. You'll know what a hub is all about through the topic (in most cases). I prefer to read those that are related to food, holidays, SEO and money making smile

3. vbulletinskins profile image58
    vbulletinskinsposted 6 years ago

Usually its the title. People often search for things and skim through a list of hubs, but the ones that are eye-catching have unique and creative titles.

4. Sky9106 profile image74
    Sky9106posted 6 years ago

Hi momster , it's always the title since it's the one that I see first .  But believe me the greatest of them all for me is the Author. If I have met the author and have gotten an idea of his/her character I would read anything they write of course we as humans will go easier with the brand that we know.

Bless-

5. LisaKoski profile image93
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

The title is usually what catches my eye but sometimes it's just the topic. I like anything related to literature, whether it's a biography of an author, a book review, or tips on getting free e-books online.

6. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

i am a serial hub hopper and basically anything can catch my attention

7. ThomasBaker profile image59
    ThomasBakerposted 6 years ago

First and foremost is the title and/or the picture. It has to catch my eye before I will read it. My favorite topics are recipes, history and short human interest stories.

working