jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your definition of a "Great Hub"?

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

What is your definition of a "Great Hub"?

2. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

My definition of a "great hub" is a hub that reveals difficult to find information in an entertaining style and with pictures or videos to support its statements.

3. urgurl_bri profile image82
    urgurl_briposted 6 years ago

I think a great hub is one that has lots of great information that is interesting to read.  It'll keep you reading until the end.  I also like it if there are plenty of pictures to go along with it for illustration, or even videos.  And I like hubs that have polls I can vote on.

4. Dina Blaszczak profile image93
    Dina Blaszczakposted 6 years ago

For me it's a hub that is well written with interesting facts on the subject, good grammar and not too long paragraphs.

5. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

It has good formatting, great images, impeccable grammar (or close), is interesting, has lots of links to external information on the topic, and it's obvious that the author took time and effort to create it.

6. Dr. Haddox profile image79
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

My definition of a great hub is, "It is any hub that teaches, or shares something of value with readers." "Something of value" may vary, depending on the needs or values of individual readers. Therefore, the definition of a great hub will vary from reader to reader. Thank you. Regards, Dr. Haddox

7. ThomasBaker profile image59
    ThomasBakerposted 6 years ago

Above all, it has to be interesting and entertaining. It's not the spelling or the grammer; it's the way it reads.  Is it from the heart? Is it paced well? Is it something I would like to know more about? Is it funny?
    Those are some of the things that make a good Hub for me.