jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do your hubs reflect you?

1. LisaKoski profile image95
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

How do your hubs reflect you?

2. Civil War Bob profile image61
    Civil War Bobposted 6 years ago

They reflect things I've been thinking about; which of necessity become part of me.  All writers show at least a little bit of their 'heart' when they write; especially if they pick subjects of any degree of controversy where they inevitably try to influence their audience towards what they think.

3. Jessi10 profile image76
    Jessi10posted 6 years ago

Quite an interesting question you ask. I believe my hubs reflect me because they basically tell my readers what I think about, and what my writing goals are. Many of my readers have explored many of the subjects that I talked about, and have been successful at it.

Many of my hubs also tell stories of what I've been through, and what I want to do in the future..

4. darrensurrey profile image75
    darrensurreyposted 6 years ago

I love writing and talking about my interests so HubPages is perfect for such an opinionated git as me. :-D

5. CynDwyer profile image75
    CynDwyerposted 6 years ago

So far I've only written 3 hubs.  They're all about learning in some way.  I'm a teacher, so I guess that's no surprise.  Two of them are for parents giving them advice/suggestions for learning activities to do with their children, the third is about how I learned how to cook. 

I'm going to also start writing about fashion, which is one of my passions.

6. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

I think they reflect me very well. No matter what the subject, it's always from my voice. I think if you read every one of my hubs, you'd have a pretty good idea who I am.