What are suggest links and are they useful?

1. smiileyfacexo profile image82
    smiileyfacexoposted 6 years ago

What are suggest links and are they useful?

2. MojoDawg profile image59
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

Suggest links helps you to interlink with your other hubs or other hubs with relevant content that compliments your topic. This could get some traffic as well as increase your overall hub score.

How much weight it is given your guess is as good as any. I have tried linking to my similar hubs and the community pages that match your subject matter, both should be helpful.
    Great question, not everyone I would guess is doing this from the start.

3. Healthy Pursuits profile image92
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 6 years ago

I don't use suggested links. Instead, I use tags. Those make related hubs show on the right of your hub, with the added advantage of showing the actual titles of the hubs before people leave your hub to click on them.

If you publish your hub, check the list of related hubs on the right side of the screen. If you don't see a related hub, either yours or another hubber's, then you can add a link capsule to include those hubs. 

Also, if you have another hub that's related, you might consider grouping that one with the one you're working on. Then each hub in the group with automatically show at the bottom of the page when the other hub is read.