jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

amazon

1. beth811 profile image84
    beth811posted 8 years ago

How can we earn in amazon?

2. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years ago

You join the Amazon affiliate program. Once approved, you include your affiliate ID in the proper spot in your Hubpages account info. Then you design hubs that will sell Amazon products.

beth811posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I have already an affiliate ID in amazon and I have been adding amazon products in my hubs, but in 2-months' time I got $0.00 earning tho' I got a number of clicks.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
        Uninvited Writerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

People have to buy before you earn through Amazon.

3. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 8 years ago

Nelle is our Amazon Guru so listen to her advice.  Write a product review with a recomendation, add an Amazon module to the review and viola! 

I used Nelle's advice on Amazon a few months ago. I have since made the payout and I'm earning almost daily from my product reviews.

1. profile image0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years agoin reply to this

That's music to my ears. Good for you!

4. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years ago

Beth it takes a lot of clicks because Amazon is a one-session only cookie. I just looked at your dry skin hub. I'd move place some of the products closer to the top so people will see it sooner. You don't have to put all of them up there. (They can be in two places.) But for each paragraph, insert an Amazon capsule with 1 or 2 products. To get Amazon sales consistently, you have to be fairly aggressive. This is should increase your clicks and your conversion.

beth811posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Ah, ok. Thanks for the advice, Nelle.

working