jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Do you like new Hubpages Interface?

1. cicsomum profile image59
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

Do you like new Hubpages Interface?

2. Johnrr631992 profile image89
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

NO. I am all for change, and usually don't mind it. But I like how the old set up was, and likes being able to go to my profile easily and not having to guess to find the home page.

3. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

No, but I'll get used to it.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

definitely "NO"!   I went looking for the "Answers Icon" and the "Forum Icon" this morning and couldn't find them.

Also what's with this "Notifications" numbers. Does this change daily or are they accumulative from day to day, and how do they work in the scoring scheme of things?

5. ib radmasters profile image60
    ib radmastersposted 6 years ago

I am at at loss as to how this is an improvement??

6. hoteltravel profile image70
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

Previous interface was much easier to navigate for technologically-challenged hubbers like me. After a few days of fumbling around, I will eventually manage to master this. I wonder why this change and what was accomplished!

7. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

The new changes are awesome and I'd give it a thumbs up.

8. rob_allen profile image85
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

The changes are great. Hubpages has become very organized. So refreshing smile

9. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

It's a bit different all right, have not been on for a few days and surprised to see the changes. Take some getting used to also.

10. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Yes, it looks much neater and it simplifies everything.

11. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

I am digging it, the site is a lot cleaner and after a few seconds of being lost and am quickly back in action and liking the site.  Good Job hubpages team!

12. YogaKat profile image85
    YogaKatposted 6 years ago

Very nice organization, but somewhat frustrating as there is no longer this huge feed of hubs at the same time.  I was used to going through those - but life is all about change and this will most likely have benefits. Change is good smile Keep that affirmation in your heart.

13. Eliminate Cancer profile image58
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

I liked the old header better.  We don't need 'n-o-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n-s' spelled out, it was obvious from the little number we had before. 

For some reason, the drop drown menu hides things I often gravitated to, so I forget about them.

I'm sure I'll get used to it, though...

14. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

I didn't like it at first, but now that I know where everything is I'm getting used to it.