This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Does posting amazon affiliate product links on facebook come across as greedy or

1. sunbun143 profile image84
    sunbun143posted 6 years ago

Does posting amazon affiliate product links on facebook come across as greedy or inappropriate?

Facebook seems personal (my account is, at least)...am I crossing the unwritten line by mixing business with personal?

2. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

will the links even work? think facebook may disable them

3. sunbun143 profile image84
    sunbun143posted 6 years ago

The links work and the amazon affiliate widget even has a "share on facebook" button. I just am afraid to ask my friends what they think. Some use it; others use the link I enailed them. Definitely more "business" from my friends than hubpages. I guess I answered my own question. They must not mind if they use the links.

working