jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a way to schedule hubs for publication in advance?

1. stephhicks68 profile image86
    stephhicks68posted 6 years ago

Is there a way to schedule hubs for publication in advance?

It would be so great to finish a draft hub and schedule it to publish on a certain date and at a specific time - is there a way to do this?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

No there is not a way to do that now.  It is all up to you to click "Publish."

3. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 6 years ago

No.  You'll have to do it on your own.  I'm not that organized to have Hubs lined up for future publication.  I practice the "Mindful Hubness" technique.  I write and publish one Hub at a time.

4. stephhicks68 profile image86
    stephhicks68posted 6 years ago

I ask this question because I can schedule blog posts, tweets and more to "go live" in the future. 

It would be convenient to set it up ahead of time, as I sometimes prepare hubs for publication on a certain date.  To know that I will have it published on the date of my choice when I press "publish" would allow me to check it off my list.  I am on the road often.

I've been publishing hubs for over 4 years.  Maybe someday there will be the option to schedule hubs ahead of time.

5. Hestia DeVoto profile image61
    Hestia DeVotoposted 6 years ago

This is not a blogging or social networking site which is why the feature you are asking about isn't available.

6. sexyabbyandyou profile image51
    sexyabbyandyouposted 6 years ago

i do not no you sod aks someone als anyways you look very nice i do not no how to sepll the word with b. so that why i said nice

working