jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long should it take to get my AdSense approval? I've been waiting 3 weeks s

1. petenali profile image86
    petenaliposted 6 years ago

How long should it take to get my AdSense approval?  I've been waiting 3 weeks so far!

2. Victoria Lynn profile image91
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

I would think you would have it by now. Have they sent you a denial? If so, reapply. I was first denied (only had a few hubs) after about a week, then I reapplied and was soon accepted. You could try re-applying or contacting them.

3. Crystal Tatum profile image88
    Crystal Tatumposted 6 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I applied and was rejected due to insufficient content. I had at the time only published one hub. I have sense reapplied, and it has been three weeks with no response. When I go on the website, it says my application is still under review. I noticed several other people complaining about the same issue. I don't have an answer for you, but you're not alone. I am going to wait another week and then try find an actual human to contact, which may prove difficult. It's very frustrating, given that the website says they should approve applications within a few days.

4. Turtlewoman profile image95
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

You can try posting on their forum.

I was denied the first time as well. After publishing 8 hubs, I reapplied, waited for 3 weeks and still didn't hear from them. I got a tip from some people to contact them on the google forum, and they will take another look at your application. The next day I got in. Good luck!

5. theframjak profile image92
    theframjakposted 6 years ago

I applied for Adsense in mid-February and was rejected for insufficient content. I reapplied and for about 2 weeks my Adsense page said my application was under review. I started to get discouraged, but them it was miraculously approved. The whole time I kept writing hubs, so don't get discouraged. If you are writing good hubs you should be approved any day.

6. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Check your spam folder.

Otherwise visit Adsense.com, try and login to your account and see what message you get. It should say either under moderation or denied. If it works normally you have an account!

working