jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

I applied for Googel Adsense and had my application denied due to "insufficient

1. Sallie Mullinger profile image72
    Sallie Mullingerposted 3 years ago

I applied for Googel Adsense and had my application denied due to "insufficient content"

How can this be? I have posted at least 23 hubs with tons of words in each one of them so I dont understand their denying my application for "insufficient content". I understand that unless I have Google Adsense,  I dont receive pay for my work and while I know I wont make a fortune, it would be nice to have earned something for my efforts.On most of my hubs ads have been placed which leads me to think I am missing out on $$
    Is there any information you can give me as to why I am not being approved and if my thinking is correct that I wont be paid unless I am approved by Google AdSense?

2. Cheeky Kid profile image98
    Cheeky Kidposted 3 years ago

Based on your profile, you've just been here for like 3 days. Wait for a month or two then reapply again. I think they don't accept new hubbers that easily.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

No hubber that has been here that short of a time is going to get approved. On top of that, even if you have multiple hubs, you likely don't have a substantial amount of views from outside of HP. You have to work for Google Adsense. They don't give it to anyone that I've ever heard of in less than multiple weeks. If they did could you imagine how easy it would for spammers to get approved? Give it time. Keep writing. Try again!

4. Sallie Mullinger profile image72
    Sallie Mullingerposted 3 years ago

Thank you both for your comments. I dont understand why they dont make it more clear to newcomers then. Why do they tell you to sign up and get approved right away if theyre going to take that long to approve someone?

This seems very skittish to me.

1. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It may seem skittish but I can assure you the process weeds out those who shouldn't have it. I've been with HP for 4 years and google and HP have been kind to me.

2. Sallie Mullinger profile image72
      Sallie Mullingerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

So in the meantime...I make no money on this site? I think I misunderstood things.

3. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You can sign up for Amazon and ebay affiliate programs while you wait. In the meantime you are building your google ranking. That is a positive even if it is bothersome that you have to wait. Many are approved within 6 weeks.

5. Phillip Grobler profile image84
    Phillip Groblerposted 3 years ago

Need to be here for at least a month to get through the first stage of Google Adsense.

working