jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

In the accounts section - what does export as CSV mean?

1. leni sands profile image75
    leni sandsposted 6 years ago

In the accounts section - what does export as CSV mean?

I am trying to figure out how to transfer my earnings to my paypal account.  It has been suggested that the money is paid into your paypal account and not your hubpages account, however there are no payments in my paypal account from hubpages.  I wondered if the CSV had something to do with it?

2. UnnamedHarald profile image97
    UnnamedHaraldposted 6 years ago

"Export as CSV" just means it will take the data you are looking at and create a Comma-Separated File (CSV) of that data so that the data could be read in by a spreadsheet or other type of application. It would have nothing to do with transferring money from HubPages to PayPal.

Having not reached the payout threshold, I'm afraid I cannot add any wisdom regarding the actual transfer process. Sorry.

3. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

csv is just a format for the excel file. if you are not paid you might want to check that your earnings have reached the threshold value

4. Nare Anthony profile image70
    Nare Anthonyposted 6 years ago

As far as I know you don't need to transfer money. You just add your Paypal account and Hubpages pays you monthly. I have read this in forums I think, so hope this is how it is.

5. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

Once you reach the threshold, you don't need to do anything. The money will automatically go into your Paypal account at the end of the month. You will receive an email letting you know that it is in your Paypal account. If you haven't received any yet, either you haven't earned enough yet or you need to wait until the end of the month.

6. russel02cuet profile image61
    russel02cuetposted 3 years ago

"Export as CSV" means you can export the traffic result of your hubs in csv (most likely to Excel) file. It is useful for multiple hubs to view the hubs performance.

working