jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's your opinion about Pinterest?

1. rochelj profile image68
    rocheljposted 5 years ago

What's your opinion about Pinterest?

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

GREAT way to get traffic if used correctly. One of my articles has over 1,000 pins using "Made For Pinterest" images.

I recently wrote a hub about it.

3. medicinefuture profile image60
    medicinefutureposted 5 years ago

I have high opinion of pinterest. It is new  social networking site gaining momentum.one day it will become topmost site.somewhat addictive in nature for some persons.

4. davenstan profile image74
    davenstanposted 5 years ago

Great traffic increase! I am using my affiliate links to test out clicks to sale ratio. Hopefully, it works out for the best.

5. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

Too many pictures.  And not enough textual information.  I guess more people like looking at pictures than reading about science.   

It is a good traffic driver if you Hub got good images that people like looking at.  But if I write about the difference between a bacteria and a virus, then no one is interested.

6. Kalux profile image85
    Kaluxposted 5 years ago

I love it. It gives an endless amount of ideas for so many things; books to read, home decor, recipes, activities for kids...

7. ladeda profile image62
    ladedaposted 5 years ago

I just recently joined Pinterest and think it's great both for getting traffic to my Hubs and for letting my creative mind wander. Do read the terms of service though. The one thing that makes me a little unsure about Pinterest is the potential for copy right issues.

8. KristaJevons profile image60
    KristaJevonsposted 5 years ago

I love it! It's a great place to have an online vision board and it's much easier than a real vision board! Also, it allows you to mark things you like without bookmarking them so it is easier to go back to a page at a later date.