jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I know How much I have earned since my last HubPages Earnings Program Pay

1. mymagicview profile image73
    mymagicviewposted 6 years ago

How do I know How much I have earned since my last HubPages Earnings Program Payout?

There is no any option to track your earnings since last payout. If there is any option something like that, I am unable to find it. If you know anything about tracking your Hubpages earnings since last payout, your help will be appreciated. I never remember last time in which month exactly I got paid from Hubpages.

2. luckykarma profile image60
    luckykarmaposted 6 years ago
  3. profile image0
    eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago

there might be no way for now in hubpages, but soon they will develop a way, just like in google adsense. you can go to your paypal account and check the date of your last payment there.

4. mymagicview profile image73
    mymagicviewposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the help :-) But today I found the answer to my own question. I can see my earnings since last payout at this place - https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/history. That is the "Balance History" section under "Earnings".

5. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 6 years ago

I keep track of my number of articles and total earnings over time in a spreadsheet. If I note when a payout happens, it's easy to subtract total earnings from the last amount at last payout.

working