jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is anyone else having a problem with their work being stolen and published somew

1. LaThing profile image74
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Is anyone else having a problem with their work being stolen and published somewhere else?

And what can you do about it? Is there anyway to stop them? Frustrated!!

2. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 5 years ago

No kidding! Umm, I haven't run into the problem yet, but I've been worrying about it an awful lot. Could you please keep us all informed on the topic?! I would hate to have all my hard work stolen by some pathetic Hollywood studio wannabe scriptwriter...

In return, I promise to join you in your fight against shameless plagiarism... Deal?

3. tlpoague profile image85
    tlpoagueposted 5 years ago

Yes tons of people here are having that problem. Here is a link you can follow to see what they are doing. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/95608

4. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

I never had that problem. I have so few views, i don't think i'll ever have that problem:) Yes, you can. If it's a site like Hubpages(Squidoo, Infobarrel, etc.) Then contact those sites. If it's a blog, contact the blog host, give them a link to the stolen article in the mail, some proof that you published it first(like a comment made on that hub on a date before the copycat published it, for example). It's very easy to deal with these things once you know how.

5. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

I just found today that one guy is copying all my blog content through RSS feed ,This is really terrible ,I am sending DMCA notice to their webshost to take serious action against him..

6. Deborah Brooks profile image79
    Deborah Brooksposted 5 years ago

Yes I have found three of mine that has been stolen so far. It is quite frustrating..

working