jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Hit 2 goals today 100 hubs/ 200+ views Not much for some great for me and your g

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

Hit 2 goals today 100 hubs/ 200+ views Not much for some great for me and your goals for the month?

Do you set goals for the month, week year, and if so what are they?  Do you write them down? They say it helps you to achieve them.  So what are your goals for the month on HP?

2. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I have just suffered a loss of internet service over the past few days and feel like my goals need to be redefined. May have to just work on getting a hub out a week for now.  I am hoping to increase my goals next month to three hubs per week, providing technology cooperates.

3. Blond Logic profile image96
    Blond Logicposted 5 years ago

I have started setting goals,recently.
    I aim to hit 10,000 views by the end of April, but I am hoping it will be sooner.

My target for my first paycheck is July. That may be a bit optimistic but I prefer a tight deadline. I know the more I write, the more views I get across the board.

I would also like to have at least 150 Hubs under my belt by the end of the year.
    Great question.

4. Modern-stories profile image59
    Modern-storiesposted 5 years ago

Congratulations. For a newbie that sounds like an impossible task. My goal is to publish five hubs this month and get 10 followers.

5. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congratulations on hitting two of your goals, Charlu!   It's good to have goals and it feels great to achieve them.  I don't set goals.. I should.. but I don't.  I had lost interest for a while, but now that I'm starting to write again, maybe it's time to set goals, eh?  Ok then, my first goal this month is to write at least 4 hubs, one a week.

6. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I'm just starting to have goals for hp. The first year and some I just came here to vent. So my goals are trying to play catch up. Get 5 or so followers a week, Hit 10,000 views by june (at 6,500 now), publish 2 more true crime hubs this month, plus learn what backlinks are and how to get more hits without using facebook. Congrats on hitting your goals!

7. cperuzzi profile image96
    cperuzziposted 5 years ago

I try to do one hub a day.  If I can't, I'll do three a week.