jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you find your Hubs on BigEzine.com ?

1. internetgeek profile image61
    internetgeekposted 5 years ago

Do you find your Hubs on BigEzine.com ?

How many of your Hubs has been copied to their site ?

2. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

There were a total of 12 hubs copied from here to there. I filed DMCA complaints and 3 of them have already been removed.

I protect my work with copyscape and myfreecopyright.com . With HP we have a month,day,year stamp on all of our work.

In the world of the Internet no matter where you write someone out there will also be privy to your words. We should always protect them the best we can; because no matter where you post it can happen.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Yup, I found one of mine on that crap factory, and filed a DMCA complaint. I haven't had time to go back there and see if it did any good.

4. jaswinder64 profile image60
    jaswinder64posted 5 years ago

I am just new to HubPages. So I don't have much knowledge about these things. I learned a lot from AEvans answer to this question. Thanks AEvans for this great knowledge.

5. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

This thieving site started copying our hubs in the middle of March 2012.  Forturnately for me, I only wrote four hubs in March so I was able to find them right away.  I had filed the wrong DMCA's, so I had to file them again. sigh

They go through the Hubpages feed and copy all new hubs.   So, if you had published hubs in March (from about March 15, 2012) to date, chances are your hubs had been copied

6. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I didn't find any of my hubs there, but if Rosie2010 is correct I guess I took my Hub break at just the right time, I didn't publish any between 3/13 and 3/29. Are they still doing this? How did you get your information? If someone has details about this I'd love to hear it.

7. EuroCafeAuLait profile image85
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 5 years ago

I am soooo mad!  I just did a search and sure enough.  AEvans, is there any best way of tracking down your hubs?  I just threw in a random keyword - Croatia - since many of my Hubs are about my "new country" of residence. 

Thanks, and Yikes.  So, if anyone can be so kind, How do you file a DMCA complaint, anyway?

8. amithak50 profile image61
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

I got there ,three of my hubs ..This is really very frustrating to see there