jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Since the bigezine threat emerged, have you been holding back from publishing yo

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Since the bigezine threat emerged, have you been holding back from publishing your hubs?

or are you publishing fewer hubs?

2. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 5 years ago

Nope!  Business as usual.  I usually publish 1-2 Hubs per week.  More if I'm in the mood.  Writing is my #1 passion, so I just write.  Nothing keeps me from writing!  So if you've stopped writing for any reason, what does that say about you other than you are so willing to give up?

3. profile image0
    PWalker281posted 5 years ago

Yes, I did for a bit, since the site seemed to be scraping hubs in some automated way as soon as they were published. Now it seems they have moved on to scraping other sites, so I will start publishing again.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I have held back publishing any new hubs and have actually considered taking some of mine down. Not that I think I am some fantastic writer, but the issue for me is that the work belongs to me, I am the one who wrote and published it - and the idea of someone taking it and claiming it as their own drives me nuts.

5. Deborah Brooks profile image78
    Deborah Brooksposted 5 years ago

I actually thought about not writing any more but it is in my blood.,I want to write a poem a day for April for National Poetry month.
    I guess I am still scared of my work being stolen.

6. Yaduvanshi profile image50
    Yaduvanshiposted 5 years ago

I just once thought about it but never implemented it is pretty difficult to put my thoughts in to words then once managed to write some thing worth publish then why to hold back

7. flashmakeit profile image71
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Yes I write less frequently because the attention bigezine gets make me feel uncomfortable.