jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Inquiry about Google Adsense Policy

1. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 6 years ago

Inquiry about Google Adsense Policy

What does "Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails" mean? I'm guessing that this may be the cause of my disapproval.

2. Author Cheryl profile image86
    Author Cherylposted 6 years ago

I dont know either I applied twice, my application has been on hold for four months.  There is no way to contact them at all.  Go figure I think its more a scam then anything.  If you look at the success stories posted here on hub pages its only about 10 people. Makes me wonder really if anyone is making any GOOD money from hub pages.

3. pipmistress profile image58
    pipmistressposted 6 years ago

hehe.. ",) you know when I was tired of thinking what's the problem with my articles, I send email to google adsense through their "invalid activity form" because I was thinking that maybe they are not approving my account because they thought that I pass my blog to surfing websites and to those websites who paid by clicking ads.

and to my surprise, they reply like this,

"You’ve contacted us through our Invalid Activity Appeal form, which is available for publishers whose AdSense accounts have been disabled for invalid activity."

What you are thinking is not applicable for you right now because you do not have approved account yet.

4. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the awesome reply guys! smile

@Cheryl - Let's still hope for the best outcome. smile

@pipmistress - thanks for that! haha! I'm really getting anxious on how to get approved. Sorry for bothering you. smile

5. LauraD093 profile image84
    LauraD093posted 6 years ago

I myself have wondered this as well...but being still a relative newbie here I thought I would just let the "chips" fall were they may. I'm at least learning more about web-publishing and have been exposed to many good writers.

working