Why is one of my Hubs, which won a Hub Nugget last year, suddenly flagged for ph

1. TaxNerd profile image83
    TaxNerdposted 6 years ago

Why is one of my Hubs, which won a Hub Nugget last year, suddenly flagged for photos?

I suddenly had a moderator flag one of my hubs for having "watermarked" or "pixelated" images or videos. I deleted the video, figuring that was the offender (it was from REI, but properly credited). The photos are my own, taken with my Android last year, so I doubt they're of dubious quality. The Hub won a Hub Nugget but now is down!

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 6 years ago

I have no answer, but I share your concern. My only real complaint with HubPages is that they do not offer any explanation or limited explanation when they take something down.

I had a Hub that was based on a column I wrote for my own website. They took it down because of the similarity, it was my own work. I removed the column from my personal website, Rewrote a few paragraphs and changed the headline and all was well.

More explanations are in order.

3. ThePracticalMommy profile image97
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

It might not have been an actual HP moderator who flagged the hub but instead another user who flagged it. Your best bet is to email the team and ask specifically why the hub was flagged.

Best of luck!

working