jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How is it possible to get 1500 followers, when you have written three hubs in to

1. tapasrecipe profile image60
    tapasrecipeposted 6 years ago

How is it possible to get 1500 followers, when you have written three hubs in total, in four years.

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 6 years ago

They must be pretty good Hubs, the creator must have a lot of time on their hands making 1500 accounts or lots of advertising. Either way, I'm not going to be one of them.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I don't know who you are referring to - but I must say that the persons who have been here a long time, or since the beginning can easily have that amount of followers.

Also, there are TONS of folks that will follow someone any time their author score gets into the upper 90's or hits 100.....there are TONS of profiles that follow someone, and just drift away from the site.

Total followers is a very deceptive stat.  I'd rather have quality followers/readers - the kind that read my hubs, comment, and click the "share" buttons.

4. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

You can't be sure that the person has written only three hubs since some people have moved some of there hubs elsewhere. I have written over 300 hubs but have only 175 on HP since I have removed my novelettes and some poetry and short stories.

5. tapasrecipe profile image60
    tapasrecipeposted 6 years ago

Hi Cardisa
    That makes sense, it still seems the figures are a little unbalanced though, would it not be easier to move all the work and close the account. ´would it perhaps be false identities, and to what benefit? but i will bow to your vast knowledge of hubpages and  it´s inner workings and admit defeat, perhaps it´s just jealously on my behalf.
    Thanks for a good answer.Carrie

6. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

wow who is this amazing writer? i want to follow him too!

working