jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you into full time on hubpages?

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 5 years ago

Are you into full time on hubpages?

What sort of a writing schedule do you follow to balance your other house work with hubpages writing?

2. AEvans profile image80
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

I tend to write more toward the evening and handle all of my other responsibilities early in the am everyday and on weekends. I am able to write for a few hours every evening and sometimes I am up until after midnight completing my writing. I would say writing is a full-time job and on HP I tend to write more here than I do anywhere else.

3. bmcoll3278 profile image77
    bmcoll3278posted 5 years ago

I like to drive my wife crazy talking about thing that pop into my mind.I found hubpges and thought wow I can write it all down and not make her crazy plus get paid for it so why not.  Now I write every night I have a lot to learn but it is fun so I intend to keep improving my skills and make a go of it. So it is part time but I love it.

4. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 5 years ago

Hubpages has been sort of a part-time job for me. I try to achieve my monthly target of completing 10-12 hubs. I write at early morning or evening time.

5. Eight8Consulting profile image60
    Eight8Consultingposted 5 years ago

No i am not, i think i still exploring the vast world of hub pages and finding my way !!

6. Yaduvanshi profile image59
    Yaduvanshiposted 5 years ago

I am not, any time in a day as and when get time and mood I write

7. Aki Macropoulos profile image61
    Aki Macropoulosposted 5 years ago

I am not but I would like to be.
    There are lots of things I would love to share with the world but my time is limited.
    I usually write on weekends

8. RolyRetro profile image84
    RolyRetroposted 5 years ago

Not been doing this long, trying to work an hour or so a day and get a hubpage out every week.