jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hupages earnings reported is updated daily?. The report for 16 April is still pe

1. dhannyya profile image80
    dhannyyaposted 6 years ago

Hupages earnings reported is updated daily?. The report for 16 April is still pending for me.

how often they update hubpages daily earnings. I am yet to get the reports of 16th. Is this normal?

2. Teresa Schultz profile image80
    Teresa Schultzposted 6 years ago

I asked a similar question yesterday - and there were replies to the extent that some other people were also still waiting for their 16th April earnings to reflect. It often happens that the earnings are pending due to calculations still being worked out, but I was concerned that the pending amount was $0 (instead of a few cents like for each day for the past 11 months) - I think don't worry about it is as some of the replies I got to my question were from people saying that their pending amount was also $0 - it is likely that it will be sorted out soon.

3. dhannyya profile image80
    dhannyyaposted 6 years ago

thank you Teresa for your kind reply..btw I was searching for the question you asked..i would like to have a look at the replies..pl help me locate that..

4. pipmistress profile image60
    pipmistressposted 6 years ago

The earnings for april 16 and yesterday, 17, already appear :-)

working