jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Does it appear that deleting low scoring Hubs raises your Hubscore?

1. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 5 years ago

Does it appear that deleting low scoring Hubs raises your Hubscore?

If so, how low would the score be before delete the Hub?

2. wheelinallover profile image78
    wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago

In my time on hub pages I have deleted one hub. It had no overall effect on hubpages score or article score. The best way to increase hub article score is finding readers. The best way to increase hubpages score is be part of the hub pages community. Asking questions which receive answers is going to help with the hub pages score.

The best overall way to increase both scores is find a niche, write more than one hub to the niche, then put your hubs out to social networks. These hopefully to niche interested readers. Their comments and shares will help your ranking on search engines.

Low competition highly searched keywords is what you want. Write naturally making sure your keywords are in the hub no more than three times. It is more important is have them in a well written summary.

Do we know what we are talking about? We have over 200 articles of our own published. Have been writing content for websites, our own, and for others, for over a year. This includes writing niche specific articles for others.  Some member of the corporation has been publishing on seven writing platforms including enzines and our own blog some for over a year. Hub pages is still our favorite.

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I haven't delete any of my low scoring hubs because I don't even know how! I think it won't raise the hubscore. Your hubscore will increase when more readers read your other interesting articles.

1. wheelinallover profile image78
      wheelinalloverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It is not hard to delete hubs. It can be started from the accounts page. I don't remember if you delete there or at the hub itself in edit mode. I keep upgrading mine to at least try to stay close to the hub number I have. They are producing income e

working