jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will I make more money with Ebay or Amazon on Hub Pages?

1. Karen Hellier profile image93
    Karen Hellierposted 5 years ago

Will I make more money with Ebay or Amazon on Hub Pages?

I only want to add one affiliate to my Hub Page account. Do you recommend using Ebay or Amazon to make the most money?

2. pipmistress profile image60
    pipmistressposted 5 years ago

Hi, I am making more money in ebay because, they pay when someone click on ebay ads, amazon do not pay for any click, they will only pay when someone buy  the product you advertise, even if you got many clicks in amazon, it will not reward you for any cents.

I think amazon is better if you are making a product review, but if you will just put an advertisement related to your topic, i think ebay is better.

I make a hub about that, you can read here if you are interested smile
    http://pipmistress.hubpages.com/hub/How … le-Adsense

3. mackyi profile image66
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

You have to kind of figure out the nature of each Online store(Amazon vs Ebay). In other words what works for one may not work for the other. Like you have mentioned, Amazon wont pay you unless your click converts to a sale.  However, it's still good to use both to monetize your blog. Just try to understand the products that sells most for each stores and how your content support respective products.

4. movielardatadare profile image45
    movielardatadareposted 5 years ago

In my own opinion, I would say that ebay is better than Amazon.  Others may see it differently, however.  I've found more success with ebay.

working