jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does Anyone have more than one Hubpages account? Whats your experience managing

1. Jessi10 profile image77
    Jessi10posted 5 years ago

Does Anyone have more than one Hubpages account? Whats your experience managing two accounts?

2. daisyf1305 profile image75
    daisyf1305posted 5 years ago

I wanted to but no way so much work on one. What I did do is make my children open hub accounts and write hubs, they don't write a whole lot, but it motivates them when the scores rise and the adsense does too.
    Do you have more than one?
    You are a great hubber I love reading your hubs.

3. molometer profile image82
    molometerposted 5 years ago

It is all I can do to keep up with just one account. Two accounts I would have to hire staff?

4. Jessi10 profile image77
    Jessi10posted 5 years ago

Daisyf1305: I am seriously thinking about opening up a second HUbpages account, so that I can focus on OTHER subjects, and look more professional. I love writing about business, however, I do want another account to focus on other subjects entirely.

molometer: Not so much, you can just write on different topics on your second hubpages account. LOL

5. X-Con profile image79
    X-Conposted 5 years ago

I have two accounts. I created this one for anonymity; because I write about experiences with my criminal past and prison. At first, I had all of my hubs under one account. When I created this one and started moving my sensitive hubs from my other account to this one, my account suffered. I lost momentum in my first account; and it took me a lot of time to regain that in this account.

I think it's better to have one account, if you can. And it's good to have hubs on various subjects. Just categorize them.

6. ChristyWrites profile image81
    ChristyWritesposted 5 years ago

I had not thought of having two accounts. What an interesting question! It would be a good way to specialize in a certain topic though..

working