jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I have a problem setting up adsense. Can anybody help me?

1. securityonline profile image61
    securityonlineposted 5 years ago

I have a problem setting up adsense. Can anybody help me?

I have set up adsense But still on review mode my problem is that hub pages adsense id isn't my adsense id.

It appears that you have associated a Google AdSense Account with HubPages with the publisher id ca-pub-665562xxxxxxxxx but that the association process is not yet complete. You should have received instructions for completing the process by email from Google.

that listed Id { 665562xxxxxxxxx } isn't correct. What should I do?

2. Teresa Schultz profile image79
    Teresa Schultzposted 5 years ago

It's a bit difficult trying to work out exactly what the problem is. I can't remember if when I configured my HubPages Adsense settings if my publisher ID appeared on its own after the association between HubPages and my Adsense account was approved, or if I had to insert my publisher id myself (insert into the HubPages account settings.)

Are you certain that your Adsense publisher ID is different to the one appearing in your HubPages settings? Check in your Adsense account what your publisher ID is.

Is this the first time you're applying for an Adsense account? If you have already applied for Adsense before, you'll be using the same publisher ID associated with your Adsense account the first time you applied. You only need one Adsense account no matter how many pages or different sites you have ads on.

It is normal for HubPages to still have your configuration under review if your Adsense account has not yet been associated with your HubPages account, but seeing a different publisher ID in the place on HubPages where your own publisher ID should be sounds unusual and I'm sorry I cannot be of more assistance. If you cannot sort it out, I suggest contacting HubPages for further help.

1. securityonline profile image61
      securityonlineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

First of all thank you for the comment. Hub pages is saying my id is 665562..... but my actual id starts with 77451........ I only have one adsense account. Yes you're correct. I will ask for help.

3. Akarime31 profile image60
    Akarime31posted 5 years ago

I'm having the same problem and when I try to log in to my Adsense account it wont even let me. This is very frustrating.

working