jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What certain characteristic of the Hubpages Community do you like best?

1. yougotme profile image90
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

What certain characteristic of the Hubpages Community do you like best?

We all noticed that the Hubpages Community is full of nice, helpful and brilliant people. But I want to ask: what do you admire most among the people composing the Hubpages Community?

2. lorlie6 profile image83
    lorlie6posted 5 years ago

If you come to my ppage, you'll see my bio where I mention 2 hubbers I admire and respect the most of all I've met, so far!  Well, actually there are far more than those I mention, but these two particular women have touched me in a very special way-their writing and introspective/empathetic ways are incredible. 
    That's what I really admire about this community of writers.  I love their willingness to listen and speak, to debate in the forums, and most resolve their differences fairly and often learn from differing opinions.
    There are many amazing people here on HP!

1. yougotme profile image90
      yougotmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yup, I need to agree with you on that. A lot of the people here are welcoming, nice and very eager to help! Thanks for the answer!

2. lorlie6 profile image83
      lorlie6posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanx for the comment, yougotme.  Sorry it's been so long since I've seen you here, but I'm off writing on my new business blog over on WordPress:  http://theauthorlink.wordpress.com/!  I am having a ball over there. I only hope the community is AOK!

working