jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What's the best way to be a solid member of this (hubpages) community?

1. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

What's the best way to be a solid member of this (hubpages) community?

What's your best pick for being able to interact with members of this community?

2. katyzzz profile image60
    katyzzzposted 5 years ago

Be genuine, hub often, visit and comment upon other hubbers regularly, ask and respond to questions, be prepared to put a lot of time in, follow your dreams and your passions, but actually I must confess I'm not all that good at doing these things myself nor heeding my own advice, so let's hope you hear from others, too.

I really do not like spending so much time doing such things.

If I stick to what I like to do that brings its own rewards for me.

3. Jester4554 profile image60
    Jester4554posted 5 years ago

I've slightly been wondering about this question myself the last few days, but I figure, this being the internet and all, that the answer is probably the most obvious one of all. Put yourself out there.

Simply put, people aren't going to know who we are if we don't make our presence known. Essentially, this means we also can't be afraid to just respond, ask, or state whatever happens to be on our mind as a writer. Our opinions are what will, hopefully, garner us attention from viewers and in the long run earn us long-term readers.

4. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 5 years ago

I just got notice I'm a level V commenter, so I'd say, "Make Comments!"  Write hubs that folks like to read.  Use Hopper and leave short, to the point statements.  Be nice! (A great line of Patrick Swayze's in "Road House."  Katyzzz pretty much has it right!

1. yougotme profile image89
      yougotmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, that's great! I took a look at mine, and noticed I'm a level II commenter. I guess I should do more. smile

5. iviskei profile image73
    iviskeiposted 5 years ago

Questions and Forums are a great way to interact with your fellow hubbers! Post often and soon people will recognize you. Basically, just put yourself out there~

6. Becky Katz profile image85
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

Comment on hubs, ask and answer questions, hubhop, and have good, clean fun. Write good, quality hubs and respond to comments on them.

7. Vegas Elias profile image27
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

The best way to be a solid member of hubpages community is to involve in hubpages; Answer as many questions and ask as many as possible, write as many hubs as possible and read and comment on as many hubs as possible. All this should be done with sincerity of conscience without watching your score.

8. Yaduvanshi profile image50
    Yaduvanshiposted 5 years ago

Ask questions, Answer questions, Hubbing on regular basis and many more