jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone ever used the Title Tuner?

1. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Has anyone ever used the Title Tuner?

If you have, then did you see any increase in traffic for your hubs?

2. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 5 years ago

I have used it a few times. It seems a little weird to me. Most of the suggestions did not make for an appealing title or even make sense. Who knows, they could have taken off. On the hubs that I used some of the suggestions, traffic did increase a bit..

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I have used it many time, you cannot always include every word it suggests though. It's just telling you what people searched for in the last 30 days, if it doesn't apply to your hub there is no use adding it.

Funny story, I had a hub about making apple pie that I had titled "Easy as Pie, Rustic Rainy Day Apple Pie." Title tuner suggested I add the word "woman" to the title. Apparently it was picking up people searching "Rainy Day Woman" the Bob Dylan song. So I tried it, just out of curiosity, but the "Rainy Day Woman's Apple Pie" didn't result in any additional visits, and I changed it again after a few days.

That said, I have many times seen increased traffic after adding words suggested by Title Tuner.

4. Ironman1992 profile image59
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

I have used the title tuner, and it has slightly increased traffic in my hubs before.

working