jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why doesn't StumbleUpon show up in my Traffic Sources?

1. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Why doesn't StumbleUpon show up in my Traffic Sources?

I joined StumbleUpon yesterday and according to a few individual hubs I am getting views from there. The overview of Traffic Sources however doesn't show StumpleUpon as a source. So will it show up with time? They are grouping my views from StumbleUpon in with hubpages.com views.

2. Sinea Pies profile image76
    Sinea Piesposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure. It does show up in mine.  I'd be interested in knowing more about that myself.

3. Dale Hyde profile image83
    Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago

It should show up in time. I show a small total from there every month.

4. Brandon E Newman profile image72
    Brandon E Newmanposted 5 years ago

Too many people submitting to it, I would guess. Stumbleupon gives priority to veteran stumblers, and is a means of surfing only the "best" websites. If veteran stumblers vote down your submission, it will not get "stumbled."  When you click "stumble" you should only get amazingly awesome webpages. Therefore- make a really amazingly awesome page, and you will inevitably have better luck.

5. Esrom Art profile image67
    Esrom Artposted 5 years ago

StumbleUpon waste my time. I put many resume and link of mu hub there, but just a few traffic. Now I did not gave attention and abandon my StumbleUpon. I am concentrate write based on keyword and at least 700 words. Google like it and I got traffic. I also promote hub through friend in Facebook.