jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Facebook Vs twitter ... Which one of them influences considerably hubs views?

1. forall profile image60
    forallposted 5 years ago

Facebook Vs twitter ... Which one of them influences considerably hubs views?

2. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 5 years ago

Both to some extent, but Twitter may be more effective, if one has a large following.  People who receive tweets are more apt to click on links than ones embeded in Facebook posts.

3. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

Facebook is better. While i agree with Rock that Twitter users are more likely to click, Facebook has a far bigger userbase that counters that advantage.

4. Kenny J Butler profile image74
    Kenny J Butlerposted 5 years ago

For hubs views or for viewing of any link posted I would think that Twitter, being far more convenient for mobile users, would bring a high click per view. Why? - Because more and more people use mobile devices.
    However, Facebook has more users and as mentioned in an earlier answer, would counter that advantage.
    For detail, check out this info graphic - http://www.digitalsurgeons.com/facebook … fographic/

5. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

Facebook is better for me. Mostly I have my friends (people I actually know) on facebook and some of them read and share all of my stuff. On twitter most of my followers seem to be there to promote their own stuff, I haven't really "worked it" that much though.

6. ikechiawazie profile image61
    ikechiawazieposted 5 years ago

Both are very effective depend on the number of friends or followers you have.

7. AnkushKohli profile image82
    AnkushKohliposted 5 years ago

I think both are very effective. but it depends on you also where do you promote your hubs regularly. Taraffic will be automatically coming for that side.

8. profile image0
    kelleywardposted 5 years ago

Facebook has been better for me than Twitter. I am on Facebook more than Twitter so this might be why I've seen better results.