jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Once you hit hub #50 or #100, do you find that it's easier to write more hubs?

1. TToombs08 profile image73
    TToombs08posted 5 years ago

Once you hit hub #50 or #100, do you find that it's easier to write more hubs?

I'm finding it painfully difficult to get to hub #30 and I was wondering for those of you that have gotten to hub #50 or #100, if writing hubs becomes easier or it hasn't changed much? Thank you for your input. yikes)

2. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

I'm currently writing my 61st Hub, and ideas keep popping into my head all of the time. The hard part is finding the time to write, as I work full time, but as long as I still have ideas then I won't worry, as I'll always have some time to write.

3. UnnamedHarald profile image97
    UnnamedHaraldposted 5 years ago

I recently passed 50 and my biggest problem is coming up with ideas, but then again, I go in streaks. I still haven't found my niche, but it might be history.

4. bizwin profile image58
    bizwinposted 5 years ago

I'll say that whatever number of hubs you have written will not make it easier to write more hubs. One thing i've noticed is that, at a particular number of hubs you should discover what niche you are good at writing, so that you can concentrate on that and not write on topics you are not good at. Well, as for me, i found out the niche i'm comfortable writing at hub number 51, so now it's much easier to write more hubs on this niche. I hope this helps.

5. StephanieBCrosby profile image86
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 5 years ago

I am at 60 hubs. I would love to say I was on a race to the top to get to the milestone of 50, but like others who have answered, the biggest problem is finding the time to write. But I did find that after 50 hubs publishing became easier because I had a lot of different templates to use from previously published hubs. And I knew which capsules were best for me to use.

Overall, things have not changed too much, but soon will. I have a ton of ideas and the beginnings to a lot of hubs, but I just end up benching most of them until I have time to put forth a good article. Getting into the swing of consistently publishing hubs will be much easier once I don't have a ton of papers to grade. So, I will be picking up the pace mid-May.

I don't know if this helps in anyway. But the process is different for everyone. Hopefully there is something useful in this response.

6. TToombs08 profile image73
    TToombs08posted 5 years ago

Thank you VERY much for your answers, they have been very helpful. I'm suffering from some of the same issues....lots of ideas but very little time to write. It's good to know I'm not the only one. smile