jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

How you know if hub is accepted or rejected.

1. profile image56
    russcooperdcposted 7 years ago

I heard hub pages is pretty finikey on what they accept.  I just submitted some hubs (it was a lot of fun).  They were posted immediately (does that mean they were accepted?)  Can they be rejected after they get posted?  If so when? how long do you have to wait to find out if the hub is accepted or rejected?

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You'll get a flag.  If you don't see it, don't worry about it.  And if you don't know what it is then you haven't gotten and if you ever do then you will know it. big_smile  Happy Hubbing.

1. profile image56
        russcooperdcposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for that it helps but the question is when? an hour, day, week, month, can it happen anytime.
            When does it usually happen?
            Is there a time limit (if it hasn't been flagged in a day (week, month etc)you know you are accepted.
             When it is flagged can you fix it and re-submit it?
             When they flag it do they also tell you why?

1. profile image0

As for the "when", I cannot say for sure.  Some flagging occurs just after you publish it and it will say what it was for.

Other than that, it can happen anytime.  If it does get flagged you will see a red mark next to the hub in the statistics section.  It should say what the problem is, you can fix it and there is instructions on how to resubmit it.

1. profile image56
            russcooperdcposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wow thank you very much Sandra.  That helped.

1. profile image0

Your welcome. smile

working