jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs do you publish?

1. Emeraldgreen21 profile image69
    Emeraldgreen21posted 5 years ago

How many hubs do you publish?

I was just wondering if there's an average of how many hubs people publish every week. What would you say is the norm? How many do you write in a week?

2. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

The key really is to write as many QUALITY hubs as you can without comparing yourself to others.  It depends on how much you can do and how much time you have. The number of hubs you publish varies depending on a variety of factors:
    How long does it take?

1.  How fast can you think of new topics to write about?
    2.  How quickly can you do the research, gather the images, etc.
    3.  How fast can you form the words to write a quality hub?
    4.  how fast do you type?

and
    how much time do you have?

I try to publish as many hubs as possible while keeping them at a high quality.  I have written as fast as 100 hubs in 30 days and as slow as a handful hubs in a month. When I wasn't working outside the home, I made HubPages my full time job.  When I am working outside the home, HubPages sometimes is a part time job, and other times it gets to be a temporary job that has to wait.   Some weeks, I haven't published a single hub.

My average is about 7 hubs a week, but it is skewed because of the 100/30 challenge.  Not counting that month, my normal  average is generally 2 or 3 hubs a week.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I do one hub a month. If that. It depends on how much time I have with school, work, and just how relaxed I am.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I average one per week, occasionally two. I would write more if I had enough free time but that's all I can manage between job & kids/family.

5. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 5 years ago

Well when I first joined I published at least 2 hubs a day for a long while... then I took on another job outside my home and hadn't logged on in a long while... when I did I had made quite a bit of money from google adsense and amazon. This pushed me to start writing again. I've written three today... but that is not always the norm. At times it may take me two days to write one. It depends on the research and what the topic is about. My degree is in science so I do a lot of science hubs!

Currently I'm pushing 100 hubs... before I took the long break I had 122... I've been going back through those that were unpublished  because they had broken links and a few were overly advertising! So I have at least 135 hubs just not all of them are back live just yet.

I would say one hub a day is good for anyone. That would be 7 a week. Remember the more you write the more residual income you will be getting several months down the road. It takes patience but there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow if you keep writing!

working