jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How many Hubs do you write in a month?

1. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 3 years ago

How many Hubs do you write in a month?

On average.

2. profile image0
    Stephanie Fayposted 3 years ago

sometimes i'll write one every couple of weeks, and sometimes i'll go a month or more without writing one. it depends on when inspiration strikes...

3. MercCipher profile image60
    MercCipherposted 3 years ago

Depends how much time I have. I strive for one a week.

4. danicole profile image81
    danicoleposted 3 years ago

It depends on a lot of factors (time, motivation, personal situations and circumstances, etc.). Even so, I would say between 0-4 hubs a month.

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

When I first started hubbing I tried my best to keep to a schedule of at least one new piece per week. Nowadays I just post when I feel like it. It's been over a month since my last one.

6. mgeorge1050 profile image81
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

I would say 0-1 per month.  I usually only work on one hub at a time.  With very little spare time, it may take me days to finish one.  Often if I have time I will try to refine the hubs I already published instead of writing a new one.

7. WiccanSage profile image96
    WiccanSageposted 3 years ago

I joined at the tail end of Dec. 2012 so it's easy to calculate how many I'm writing per year. 

I wrote 99 hubs by the time my 1st anniversary here rolled around-- so that's about 8 per month-- but I was sick in the spring & summer, so for some months I wasn't publishing and some I was publishing a lot.

This year I've increased production with an average of 12.5 per month.

working