jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense sign up problem

1. Lyria profile image60
    Lyriaposted 7 years ago

I already have an Adsense account and ID#, but when I try to set it up in my Hubpages account I get this message:

"Make Money On HubPages With Google AdSense
    We can sign you up for a new Google AdSense account with the information you've already given us, or we can link your existing AdSense account to HubPages. This allows us to display ads on your behalf in 60% of the impressions on your hubs. It's easy, and it's important. AdSense is one of the main ways people make money on HubPages."

So how do I enter my Adsense ID#? Do I even need to if I already have an account with Adsense?

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years agoin reply to this

1) You enter your affiliate ID on this page, http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

2) If you don't enter your affiliate ID, you won't earn anything from your Hubs.

2. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So if you look farther down on that page it says:

Do you already have a Google AdSense account?

[ ] Yes
      [X] No

Select "Yes", and then just follow the instructions for associating your Google AdSense account with HubPages.  It only takes a minute or two.

2. Lyria profile image60
    Lyriaposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your guidance. It dawned on me that I was behind a corporate firewall when I was looking at the affiliate page and the text:

Do you already have a Google AdSense account?

[ ] Yes
    [X] No

was probably being blocked because believe me, I scrolled up and down several times on that page looking for something such as that. Now that I'm on my own laptop, I see it with no problem.

Thank you very much!

working