jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is wrong with hubpages?

1. Skarlet profile image87
    Skarletposted 5 years ago

What is wrong with hubpages?

last week one of my hubs was removed for "unrelated advertising links."  I did not have one link on that hub! I removed my Amazon ad. that was for a book about politics, and by hub was about politics and it was re-published. I added my Amazon again, and its been fine ever since. Now one of my hubs was removed for "explicit content", stating there is nudity, ect. Its a hub about WordPress!  There is noting provocative! What could be provocative about WordPress!

2. bryteyedgemini profile image86
    bryteyedgeminiposted 5 years ago

I think I read somwhere that they are dealing with some kind of hack bug, maybe it is related to that

3. PageC profile image60
    PageCposted 5 years ago

That does sound bizarre. I think bryteyedgemini has a point.

4. Randy M. profile image86
    Randy M.posted 5 years ago

Very odd.  Perhaps there is a bug in the system or the system has been hacked.  I hope the later is not true. 

I have noticed the right side of my pages dealing with recipes has disappeared (I have several pages like that).  I just asked a question to see if others who have pages in the Food and Cooking category are seeing the same problem.  I am also seeing the problem with two of my hubs that are in the technology category. 

I have checked out other hubber pages in these categories and see the same problem.  Thus, there is a system-wide screw-up in this sense, which I will report to hubpages.com/contact_us   .

1. nochance profile image91
      nochanceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Apparently hubpages is using different formats for hubs in specific areas. Recipe hubs are getting changed as are some hubs about technology.