jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How has Hubpages affected your digital life, both the pros and cons?

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

How has Hubpages affected your digital life, both the pros and cons?

Tell us what changes has occurred in your digital life, that may have been a stem to being a hubpages writer and community member, both the good and the bad is acceptable. If you decide to write a hub about it all, please try to be as creative as possible, we all know being a hubpages author is quite unique indeed, and no matter how long you been one.

2. profile image0
    RobSchneiderposted 5 years ago

Frankly, HubPages has been kind of a waste of time for me. I'm now focusing my attention on my blogs and finding far more readers than I did on HP.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

At first I would research a subject only to a certain extent. Now, when I am researching, I go to more websites and get more information because I always write a hub about it afterwards. Also answering more questions and writing more hubs. I'm on here more than facebook.

4. xstatic profile image60
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

I have been on HP for about three months now, and find it a fairly addictive experience. Earnings? Not a cent. I am unable to convince Google that if I ever had an adsense account, it has long been inactive, and I need a new one. But, despite that shortcoming, I enjoy reading and writing on HP. My comments on the site itself and especially the writers and readers are very positive.

5. cheaptoys profile image61
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

i can now express myself freely online! is this a good enough change?