jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Why don't I earn frrom Amazon?

1. Nare Anthony profile image72
    Nare Anthonyposted 5 years ago

Why don't I earn frrom Amazon?

I have 15 clicks but no earning.

2. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

Don't be too anxious about the money.  That takes time.  Concentrate on good hub presentations and wait to be surprised.  Also remember that although your readers may get information about the product on Amazon, they may find it elsewhere at a cheaper price.  Still, I hope you'll eventually begin to earn.  Good luck!

3. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

Last month I had 40 clicks and 0 buys this month already crossed 50 clicks. But, 4 months ago with just 12 clicks I had 2 sales.

4. Natashalh profile image95
    Natashalhposted 5 years ago

I'm right there with you. I'm finally starting to get clicks, but 0 purchases. Ah well. Hopefully it will come in due time!

5. Melovy profile image97
    Melovyposted 5 years ago

Nare, you need to have actual sales on Amazon before you get any earnings. I believe that with Ebay you get some income for clicks, but I have never used Ebay apart from very briefly on one hub.
    As for why people aren’t buying off Amazon from your hubs, I wish I knew as I have yet to have my first Amazon sale, and I’ve been on HubPages nearly a year. Someone told me that it took a year for him to get his first sale and then after that he has one every month. So it will happen!

1. Nare Anthony profile image72
      Nare Anthonyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Melovy, you really answered my question. I just didn't know that Amazon didn't pay for clicks but only for sales smile

6. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I've been using Amazon since I signed up for HubPages last year, and have only sold a handful of items ...the $$ I earned from them wouldn't even be enough to buy a bottle of beer.

I don't worry about it. It's a nice idea in theory that someone will be so moved by my comments on the film "Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus" that they'll click on the Amazon link and buy a copy of the DVD, but obviously it doesn't happen very often.

7. LGrey profile image61
    LGreyposted 5 years ago

I am still new, but I haven't had any amazon sales yet either. hopefully at some point they will come!

8. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

because nobody bought any stuff using through those links. Amazon links are different compared to Adsense links