jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can you still make money on hubpages?

1. Sheepsquatch profile image64
    Sheepsquatchposted 5 years ago

Can you still make money on hubpages?

I have been hearing that changes with search engines and other things are going to keep people from making much money on adds. Are people going to still be able to make money?

2. Cobrafan profile image79
    Cobrafanposted 5 years ago

There's still money to be made. From what I heard, a lot of hubs took hits in one of the latest Google update but none of mine fell from their positions. My traffic has continued to increase as I continue to write (and with traffic comes earnings).

3. profile image57
    Sebastian Tyrrellposted 5 years ago

I suppose we need to be talking to more than just each other if we were to.

Bottom line is that the hubpages success stories are not making huge amounts, so I am using it as a testing ground for writing and a place to let off a little steam. Get too hung up on the money and it won't come: relax and let it be a bonus if it does.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

If no one was making any money, this site wouldn't continue to be able to pay their bills, employ the staff or attract any new users.  As all those things keep happening, it's clear money is being made.

5. Prakash Dighe profile image83
    Prakash Digheposted 5 years ago

As a relative newcomer to HubPages, I have still to start making any money. I knew it was not going to be easy, and perhaps it is not surprising that the search engines would do all that they can to protect their margins. But that's how free market forces work - don't they - only the fittest (or smartest) survive! I'm here to improve my writing skills and to read stuff that interests me. Hopefully the money part will follow, no matter what the search engines are up to!

working