jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do you increase your adsense CTR?

1. collegedad profile image76
    collegedadposted 5 years ago

How do you increase your adsense CTR?

My CTR is currently %0.22 which seems a bit low. Are there any tricks or suggestions that will help me increase this number? Without cheating of course. I want don't want to lose my adsense account.

2. vimier profile image59
    vimierposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6640078_f260.jpg

Well, it is pretty hard to increase your AdSense CTR on HubPages because they monitor where the ads are placed and Google decides what is displayed based on your content. However, if you write for your own blog, look into different ad placements, because a .22% CTR is considered very low. Also, make sure that you have the most ads that you can place on a page, 3 ads and 3 link ads is the limit. If you do not have your own blog and only write with HubPages, I suggest that you create your own blog also, and sort of use HubPages to advertise and get traffic to it.

I have attached a copy of Google's heat map, so that you can see the optimal areas to place ads at.

3. collegedad profile image76
    collegedadposted 5 years ago

That makes a lot of sense. This heat map is awesome!

1. vimier profile image59
      vimierposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you! I am glad that it helped you out. Also, what ghiblipg said, try to put the ads above the line. That is basically what the heat map says anyway.

4. profile image0
    ghiblipgposted 5 years ago

Can try to place your ads above the fold. That way, your visitor have higher chances to see the interesting ads related to them. Good luck.

working