jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Are you participating in the recipe contest?

1. LaThing profile image76
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Are you participating in the recipe contest?

If yes, are you prepared?

2. Danette Watt profile image86
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

I will be participating in the recipe contest and have been working on recipes for about a week now. I probably won't have one for every day but I'll a few to submit.

3. Deborah Brooks profile image79
    Deborah Brooksposted 5 years ago

No I didn't know about it but I want to.. thanks for asking .. Debbie

4. Pamela99 profile image87
    Pamela99posted 5 years ago

I will be submitting a few recipes, but certainly not every day. There are so many recipes already posted that I am going to try and use ones that are new and different.

LaThingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ahhhh you guys are scaring me! I want to take part but I am not prepared at all sad

5. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have submitted a few recipes as hubs and one of them is in my top 3 of visits per day so I will be using this contest as an opportunity to add several more recipe focused hubs.

6. Johnathan L Groom profile image35
    Johnathan L Groomposted 5 years ago

I am so not entering this contest, unless I can submit a physical entry...
    -Johnathan-

You can make a video smile and submit that!

7. forall profile image60
    forallposted 5 years ago

I will try to take part, but I'm not sure. June will be really a busy month for me. I'll may be participating by trying the recipes you publish. Go on hubbers!

smile

8. Joan King profile image73
    Joan Kingposted 5 years ago

Not sure I will be taking part. I participated in the last contest and was a bit crushed when I put so much effort and time into it and it wasn't enough. I think in order to win these contests you have to submit the maximum  daily entries allowed and you will have to have a lot of time to do so. Also I am not really into recipe writing even though I love cooking so I will probably submit a couple of my favourites.

Good point! Last time I also entered few times, but my whole thing was that it motivated me to write, even if I didn't win, now I have more hubs  than I probably would have if I hadn't entered in it, does that run on sentance make sense?? smile

working