jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

If your question is genuine and it's not answered by anyone then what's the alte

1. pedagog profile image82
    pedagogposted 5 years ago

If your question is genuine and it's not answered by anyone then what's the alternate way?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Probably the only alternative is to rephrase the question and then re-ask.  Of course, it may be that no one else is interested, or that no one can give you an answer.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I usually don't ask my very genuine questions here. I learned that quickly. The only way I ask a serious question here is if I know there are people here who will answer it. An example is if I write a gardening question or religious question it will get answers. If I ask a dog question I know there are only 2 people on here that regularly answer dog questions. For things I need quick answers to I will either use a search engine or yahoo answers.

1. pedagog profile image82
      pedagogposted 5 years agoin reply to this

why this place can't become like 'yahoo answers'?

2. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know, I am quite fond of YA myself just because of the mass amount of answers and different perspectives. Here I think people are more focused on it being a writing platform.

4. RJ68 profile image60
    RJ68posted 5 years ago

I agree with MickS.  Someone could be confused about the way the question is asked.  Rephrase it and then re-ask to see if someone will then respond

working