All my hubs suddenly now in need revisions status.

1. jyjyjy profile image38
    jyjyjyposted 5 years ago

All my hubs suddenly now in need revisions status.

i wonder why since most of the hubs are a a year old and has been okay. and some of the hubs only have one external links and uses some amazon modules. Is there a change of policies?

2. profile image0
    Vrijdag Pagesposted 5 years ago

Have you got any youtube videos on there which have been deleted or is the amazon capsules displaying the wrong type of products? I had one once and it was because of the youtube video.

3. Lauryallan profile image79
    Lauryallanposted 5 years ago

It's probably because someone has reported you to the HP team. It happened to me too. Basically you are porbably repeating the same mistakes across your whole account. It should tell you the reason at the top of the hub, but sometimes it;s not very clear what they mean exactly. It could be that you used the RSS capsule and the rules have changed about that. Also it could be that you were linking to other hubs that are no longer classes as related.
    There are a whole heap of reasons and the only way to really get an answer is to email the HP team asking why the hubs have been unpublished. The email should be in the top part of your hub where it tells you what they feel you've done wrong.

working