jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the best way to get more followers?

1. uNicQue profile image84
    uNicQueposted 5 years ago

What's the best way to get more followers?

2. sammieham0317 profile image60
    sammieham0317posted 5 years ago

Answer questions, explore and follow others, I don't have many followers at the moment, but I am sure that would work.

3. Doctor Atom profile image60
    Doctor Atomposted 5 years ago

be interesting in your writing,and try to at least write medium sized hubs.try and answer other peoples question as well as asking good questions

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Followers are something that just comes with time.  Overall, I've found they don't really comment that often, and since they are other site users, they have the highest likelihood of not clicking on ads, so I don't worry about them.

Writing Hubs that are of interest to the community here seems to be how you attract genuine fans, and not just people who are hoping you'll follow them back.

5. forall profile image60
    forallposted 5 years ago

If you show care, you'll gain care. You have to care about your hubs quality and about people's activity (commenting their hubs, asking and replying questions, ...). I am not sure I apply this though, that's why I have few followers smile. Well, I think if people are interested in the topics you treat, they will automatically follow you, just show that you're present.

6. smga22 profile image76
    smga22posted 5 years ago

At first quality content. Follow others and appreciate their hubs. Share your hubs in social media. Also you need to build link between hubs.

working